Naftoserwis is the member of PERN GROUP, led by PERN S.A. (www.pern.pl), the operator of the Polish network of crude oil pipelines and the leader of petroleum logistics in Poland
• CDRIA Pipeline Services Ltd. merged with Naftoserwis on December 17, 2018
• All Naftoserwis in-line-inspection services are rendered using the inspection tools developed and fabricated by Naftoserwis team of engineers
• Naftoserwis offers: ultrasonic pipeline in-line inspection – metal loss and crack detection, pipeline internal geometry inspection, pipeline XYZ mapping
• They have a Laboratory Recognition Certificate for compliance with the requirements of Office of Technical Inspection (government organization) to carry out laboratory tests within the method: KORSONIC and KALIBRAK
• Naftoserwis offers oil tanks cleaning using the Blabo® “non man entry” technology
• Naftoserwis inspection personnel and tools are certified according to Polish and international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001 Certificate, EC-Type ATEX
• They have over twenty years of in-line-inspection services experience in Poland, Europe, South America and MENA regions
• Naftoserwis mission is ensuring the integrity and safety of oil and gas infrastructure in Poland and abroad
Search for other members like NAFTOSERWIS Sp. z o.o.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this web site has been submitted by the Members and is intended for guidance only.
The Pigging Products & Services Association cannot accept responsibility for its accuracy, nor for any errors or omissions
which may have occurred.